If you're looking for Chevy Service in Vero Beach, then you're in the right place! Dyer Chevy is ready to help you save some money while getting the vehicle care you can rely on. Whether you need quality brake pad replacement, a tow hitch installation, or a snowbird road trip inspection, our team at Dyer Chevy has you covered. Read on for ways to save on some of our top services.
More Than an Oil Change in Vero Beach
Did you know that our Chevy Service Department can help you with an oil change in Vero Beach on any brand of vehicle? If you've got something else sitting in the driveway next to your Chevy vehicle, bring it to us for the savings and dependability that you've grown accustomed to. Here are some of the top reasons why you might need to come and see us and why we're better than anywhere else:
- It's Been a While - If you can't remember when your last inspection, service, or oil change was, it's time to come in and see us. Believe it or not, more people come to us having forgotten about their last service than you might think. You're not alone. And we won't tell anyone. If it's been 3,000, 5,000, 7,500, 10,000, or even 15,000 miles, you can get caught up right here with your Chevy service in Vero Beach.
- You're Pushing Buttons, Nothing Is Happening - Unlike people, vehicles love getting their respective buttons pushed. But when you push a button, tap a screen, or use a switch and nothing happens, then it feels like your buttons are getting pushed! Come and see us for some fast and easy electrical troubleshooting. Our battery replacement service specialists are trained and ready to hunt down your electrical woes. The good news is that most of these problems are easier to fix than you might think.
- There's a Shake, Rattle & Roll - If you're feeling some vibrations while braking, sloppiness when steering, or unusual clunks, bumps, and rattles while traveling along, our brake pad replacement specialists can do more than just service your OEM pads. We know what wears down. We've seen it all before. We can quickly dive into your issues and have you come out the other side ready to tackle the next 100,000 miles.
For all these reasons and more, come in and see us for Chevy Service in Vero Beach. Ask your service advisor for the latest coupons and specials.
Battery Replacement Service in Vero Beach
We touched on this above, but if you've got some strange electrical problems going on, the solution could be a battery. And not just the one under your hood. If your Chevy vehicle has a remote handset or fob, a low fob battery can cause a number of problems, including alarm issues, no-start issues, or lockout problems. You might need to get battery replacement service in Vero Beach.
Additionally, today's more modern Chevy vehicles equipped with stop/start functions require factory diagnostics and attention. Did you know that in some vehicles, the alternator and the starter are the same component? Your vehicle's starting/charging system isn't like the Chevy vehicles of old. There's a battery, cabling, modules, computers, sensors, switches, solenoids, alternator/starters, and more. Let our techs put their finger on your issue so you can get Chevy service in Vero Beach that you can count on.
Brake Pad Replacement in Vero Beach
Worried that dealership brake service is going to break the bank? It won't. As with any other service, we've got brake specials and coupons to keep more cash where it belongs. And that's in your pocket! Here are the top three reasons why you'll need to see us for Chevy brake service or brake pad replacement in Vero Beach:
- Your ABS/TC/Wear Light Is On - This is an easy one. If your Chevy vehicle has detected an issue, just come in and see us. Any of these warning lights could mean that certain functions are compromised. Who needs that? Let us get you squared away.
- Smelly, Sparkly, Shaky Problems - If you can smell hot brakes, if you see shiny metal on your wheel's surface, if your steering wheel or brake pedal wobble whenever you use the brakes, you've got to come and see us. Don't hide your head in the white sands in Vero Beach. Brake pad replacement cost is always less when an issue starts. If you prolong service, your repair bill can rise significantly.
- Low Pressure, Pedal To The Floor - If your brake pedal feels mushy, travels to the floor, or doesn't have the power you remember it having once, then you should also come and see us for Chevy service in Vero Beach. You're most likely experiencing a hydraulic issue, and we'll need to pinpoint the exact culprit.
Everyone Loves Chevy Service in Vero Beach
Read our reviews. Meet our incredible staff. Check out our hospitality center and customer lounge. We know that you'll love coming to us time after time for service you can count on. See you soon!